Total Pageviews

Monday 26 March 2018

(MIB) Transformers Animated Deluxe Blackarachnia

Transformers Animated Deluxe Blackarachnia







Amazon Link:





MINT IN BOX (MIB)
*For MINT IN BOX are the days I'm going to post Action Figures that still new in there package that are part of my collection. Many more to come.*




Blackarachnia



Blackarachnia was part of my collection for awhile. I thought it's time to downsize some of collection and get rid of my Transformers Animated figures. At the time the Animated figures where in my opinion pretty close to the G1 Transformers. The other Transformers toy lines at that time where not to my liking. Now it's time to make room for more figures, I just sold Blackarachnia. Nice figure, alway sad to part with some figures.





Blackarachnia - Alt Mode






















Blackarachnia - Animated Picture




























Blackarachnia - Back of Package














Info:





BLACKARACHNIA



Allegiance: Decepticons
Series: Animated
Subline: Deluxe
Year: 2008



"My sting will be the last thing you feel"

Blackarachnia started out as a promising young recruit at the Autobot academy. Accidentally abandoned on a hostile alien world by her teammates, she did the only thing she could--merged with the organic monsters that swarmed the caves in which she was trapped. Emerging as a technorganic mutant, she vowed revenge on the Autobots that had left her behind, and joined the Decepticons in their war of conquest.




Blackarachnia - BIGMANILA







BYE BYE Blackarachnia!!!



















Don't Be Shy To Share and Comment!
VISIT MY YOUTUBE PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...