Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 November 2016

NANO BLOCKS LOZ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Raphael Style Building Block (Part 1)









LOZ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Raphael Style Building Block









AMAZON LINK



A sweet present I got from my girl from PNE in Vancouver. Pretty fun to put together and a little hard for my big fingers.




Wow so Many Pieces






Box and Instructions





















LOZ Box Opening






















These pieces were really small for my fingers!!!




Are These Building Blocks made for Ants!!





Lucky I got some help.





Lacorrieannder  to Spice up your Life






Fingers too Phat









The Layout




The Build


HEAD

I Should be a Hand Model







































































Head Shot












BODY























































Slowly but surely














I think I need special tweezers at this point.


























































































Ah it's too sexy!!!



TMNT Raph almost Complete






Half Done



Raphael almost fully built. I'm was in the middle of moving and did not have that much time taking more shots of the final build. Guess we just have to wait until I get more organised with my packing. Hope to get them up soon. Come back soon to check out the final shots of Nano Blocks Raphael.




CHECK OUT THESE OTHER LOZ TMNT

































Don't Be Shy to Share and Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...