Total Pageviews

Friday 3 June 2016

BIGMANILA: Comic Card Collection

BIGMANILA: Comic Card Collection
  
TREASURE FOUND




Hidden Treasure


I was looking around storage as usual and I found my old comic card collection. They look in pretty good condition . I have collection from Jim Lee to Todd Mcfarlane . Here are just some teasers I hope to get the full sets posted. Enjoy!!!


COLOSSUS





Colossus

























Colossus Back

























JUGGERNAUT




Juggernaut

























Juggernaut Back


























The Savage Dragon





Savage Dragon Motorcycle





















The Savage Dragon Back


























DEADPOOL





Deadpool

























Deadpool Back


























X-MEN





X-Men

























X-Men Back






















These are just a few in my collection. more to come soon.



BIGMANILA





"DON'T BE SHY TO LEAVE A COMMENT"!











2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...