Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 March 2015

BIGMANILA in Manila!!!!!!

BIGMANILA IN MANILA








My trip in the Philippines. Mostly when I visited Manila it was mostly to see family. this time was mostly for my self to travel around and mostly what i would like to to. From hunting for action figures, Martial Arts, Food and just to relax. Here are are few shots of my trip. Sorry for the low quality. I just took the photos from my phone.









Flight from YVR


Cool flight but was not looking forward for the long flight almost 14hrs.





JAL Airlines




Pretty comfy flying on Jal Airlines






Get in My Belleh


Not Bad food. Pretty good for an airline in my Oppinion





JAL Wine


Sweet small bottle of wine!!!






Big Hero 6




Watching Big Hero 6


Manila



Luneta and Rizal Park







Rizal Monument






Dont you think the building in the backround is an eye sore???

















Food In Manila!!!!



Jollibee












Shakey's Pizza






















FMA Instructors






Grand Master Rodel Dagooc



At the age of 14, the art of Arnis was introduced to young Rodel. Every afternoon, he was summoned by his parents and brothers to learn the techniques.


Narzo Arnold


Arnold Narzo (City of Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines)



Peachie Baron Saguin



Peachie Baron Saguin (Caloocan City, National Capital Region, Philippines)




Glorietta Mall/Green Hills














































































































Sweet Action Figures!!!!







I wanted these Revoltech TMNT figures so bad!!! But the were way too much for me.









































Green Hills Was a great place. I didn't end up getting anything. Evey thing there was collector prices I couldn't afford at the time. Plus I wanted to save more for my trip.








Thailand





Aonang Stadium Gym






Lumpinee Boxing Stadium


Ringside at Lumpinee




Railay Island





Bigmanila on Railay Island







Koh PhiPhi

This was a really awesome trip I have to really thanks my bro who took me all around and even the toy shops and help me meet all the martial arts master. Thanks bro!!!!!!

Hope you liked the photos I had on my trip. dont be shy to leave a comment. 

Thanks for Visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...